THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

daddy daughter dance

Last night was our Activity Day Girls blast from the past 70's style Daddy Daughter Dance!!!!

H was so excited. Several months ago when they began planning it she was quite distraught because she had, unbeknown to us, been waiting for YEARS for her turn to go to one. On our bulletin board in the foyer was a picture of a previous dance and the younger girls would look at that and think it was so fun. So they waited. Well, when it was announced H was so upset because Beloved was already scheduled to be in MD. She cried and cried.

Then the schedule slipped (again) and now he was here!

They painted pet rocks, and ate and danced.

a good time was had by all!


2 comments:

I have a good life said...

The younger girls had been waiting forever. I didn't know how much either until K was so sad about it. Luckily, both H's and K's dads were able to make it!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad he was able to be there with her.

Looks like so much fun.