THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, June 08, 2009

for Nana

our evening:

5:30 come in from swimming
5:45 start making dinner
6:00 eat dinner
6:20 clean up dinner
6:30 bathe Lu and Beloved and brother head outside to practice bike riding and J heads upstairs (S is out with friends and H is spending the night with Kenna)
6:45 stories and bed for Lu because she almost fell asleep at dinner prep time (all the swimming wears her out)
7:10 the boys tell me they are going for a ride around the block.
7:15 call comes,can we show your house in 15 minutes.
...sure
7:16 run outside and yell for the boys to come back
7:17 yell up for J
7:18-7:40 RUN AROUND THE HOUSE cleaning the debris from the day.
7:41 all leave...except for Lu who is sound asleep so I stay behind.
7:50 they arrive. I explain and see myself to the porch where I rock and read (cuz I am super cool like that!)
8:15 this picture arrives from Beloved who is in Tori's back yard.

See there are buffalo there.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Summertime ; )

Love the buffalo shot.