THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday




My second favorite thing to do in the summer time is to take the kids out to the pool and watch them splash around. I love the sun on my skin, the cool water, the smell of sunscreen, the happy screeches and big splashes of the kiddos.
My favorite thing is when Beloved takes them out and I get to stay in the house enjoy the AC and a book :)

Just kidding, kind of, usually I go out with them, but sometimes when I don't it's a nice quiet time in the house.

We had stormy weather last night. We'd planned on taking the kids to a concert in the park with fireworks and lasers but the weather changed our minds and we went to McD instead for some ice cream and playground playing. S and J both went to spend the night with friends. After the kids went to bed we sat on the porch and enjoyed the sounds of frogs, the lightning show and our friends company.

4 comments:

Anna said...

love that picture of E.

I have a good life said...

I was wondering if you got wet...I guess you avoided the whole storm thing. Bummer. Sounds like you turned it around to a great night, though! You are so good at that.

AngeeBee said...

Hola... or rather Howdy - now that we are back in Texas.

When do you all leave? We would love to see you, if possible, before you go!

Yvonne said...

Love it--quiet time is great.

Beautiful pictures.