THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, April 01, 2011

Fun day

We had a very fun day today. We went to Gardner's Village with Alec and Kelly, Papa and Andrea and Yoho and Reggie. We walked around and looked at the shops, ate some yummy lunch and enjoyed the warm weather and the good company.

After we went to Val's house for a family cook out. Tate enjoying playing with Grandpa on the trampoline, wagon and in the house. She also did some dancing and some high heel wearing :)

Me and Papa strolling through the village.

Tal and Tate in Aunt Val's shoes :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I remember Val talking about her love for shoes--that pic made me smile.

So glad you're having such a great time.