THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

home for 3 days

This is day 3 home with sick kids. I hope they will all go back tomorrow. I have a feeling that a good employee shows up, from time to time at least. Being a mom is most important, I'd like to be able to do both, for now. Anyway, since being home what have I accomplished?

  • all three floors are vacuumed

  • all the laundry is done

  • the kitchen is clean

  • groceries have been bought

  • books have been read, to the children and by me

  • 2 hours were spent on BYU's website getting class schedules figured out

  • lessons have been attended

  • a need to mail item was mailed

  • blogs have been read

  • cookies baked

  • basketball watched

  • dog walked

  • kindergarten classroom visited

  • dinners cooked

  • ...that's it.

2 comments:

utmommy said...

That's more than I've accomplished.

Yvonne said...

That's quite a list--I feel pretty good if I get one or two items checked off mine ; )