THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

a sunday in the spring

Sweet Sabbath day of rest. We had a great Sunday. Sacrament meeting was about families and I loved the talks. My favorite was when Sarah and Stephen Henderson, who got married last week, got up and bore testimony about their gratitude for their eternal marriage and their families. It was so sweet.

When we came home we had lunch and then the girls and I went in the basement and made some fun summer skirts and the boys went on a bike ride and played at the park.


When they got home the girls joined them for some more park fun this time across the street at the neighborhood playground and I took a nap:)

After a nice nap I watched Tangled with Sierra, we had some yummy corn bread and chili for dinner. Lastly we built a fire and roasted some marshmallows with the neighbor kids.

No comments: