THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

guest blogger, from a school work assingment

February 24, 2009
HMU

Painting with Words~ Monet's Artwork

Claude Monet. The Walk. Lady with a Parasol.

One day I stepped through a magical frame and found myself in the middle of Monet's painting "The Walk. Lady with a Parasol." I met the Lady with a parasol and the little boy. We danced along when we fell into a field of tulips of all spring colors, shapes and sizes. Then we jumped into the parasol and flew into the clouds. The sun's rays shined on our faces. The clouds were light and puffy. Then we looked down we saw the flowers, we felt a light breeze washed a smile on our faces. We came down when our thoughts led to the flowers. We played and picked flowers. I pulled out a ribbon and tied a bouquet of tulips. The scent of the field made me feel like I was about to fly up then suddenly I did! I flew to the sky as the little boy yelled for me to come down. When I heard his cries I came down and landed in the field. We ran all the way to a picnic. All of the kitchen supplies jumped up and down. The stove was our cook. Then suddenly night fell over us. Then all of the flowers jumped up and danced. The moon was our spotlight. I was the star of the star. Then I had to leave so I jumped out and said "I will be back tomorrow!"


Age 9

3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Excellent H!!! I was right there seeing it w/ your creative imagery

Natalie said...

Good job H. What a great imagination and how very descriptive. You deserve an A++++++
I love you!

Yvonne said...

A definite A+.

I am such a huge Monet fan--I loved this.