THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

wehadababyitsaboy (remember that commerical?)

While S was in Utah visiting Dani and Greg they went to a doctors appointment and had their sonogram. They are having a BABY GIRL!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled. I was hoping for a little pink bundle :) I can't wait to go there this summer and be with them, and throw Dani a pink shower and then hold that sweet little baby. My only sadness is that we live on practically a different planet than Utah and I won't be there all the time to baby sit and play with her and see her smile :( Stoopid utah.

8 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

WOOhoo I am so thrilled for them and y'all!!!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

One could argue stoopid Maryland :)

How fun! Of the five new babies to our family,(two have arrived recently, and I just got word that the one and only boy was just born) all but one are girls- we love babies!

I can / can't wait to be a grandma- I am a little torn on that one- but hopefully I have at least a couple of years-

durk said...

gee, I should probably read my messages before I send them. I just read my last one and it made no sence at all. (Hum the guy at the market said they were the safe mushrooms..") well..anyway, being a grandparent is, well...grand! Im excited for Dani and Greg.
She's going to be a cutie pie...!Durk

Krystal said...

Congratulations to Dani on a baby girl!! How exciting! My mom's in Utah, and I'm here in Boise...so I feel your pain in being far away from each other.

Yvonne said...

It is so hard to be away I KNOW!!!! Thank goodness for digital photography, phones, etc. We love when we get to iChat with our kids and see the little ones.

Congrats to your daughter.

Shuldberg's in Texas said...

Yea!! a girl. Boys are nice too ;)

Rachel said...

yyyiiiipppeeeee

Liam's Mom said...

Loved that commercial. You cracked me up with using it as the title for this post!