THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

spring break day 3


Today we went to the dollar show and saw Inkheart. I read it long ago and forgot many of the details. This allowed me to enjoy it quiet a bit. The Cooks came with us and the kids were thrilled to see it with them.
After we went to Sams then came home and got a call that our house was to be shown. We RACED around getting ready and then out the door again.

J went to play at Emma's. The rest of us went to play at the park. Two dusty, fun filled hours later we came home and got ready for dinner.
Brother has C spending the night. Tomorrow is H's turn.
S is on her way home from Utah. I am excited to hear about her trip and to have her home.
Spring break goes by too quickly!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Breaks always go way too quickly for my liking.