THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

San Antonio Temple

Day two we got up, got ready and then went to Ihop for breakfast. The kids favorite restaurant. We decided to stop by the temple on the way h0me and enjoyed a quiet hour walking around and looking at the beautiful windows and enjoying the grounds. It was peaceful and nice and the kids were quite happy to go there. H in particular wanted to see it.

Our drive home went well. We stopped at a Redbox in route and refreshed our movie supply and made it home in time for Beloved to go to karate.

Happy St Patricks Day!!





5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fun trip! I didn't even know you were going. Did H get glasses? She looks so cute.
The children are getting so big. They are really cute. I miss you guys.
Love n' hugs

marcia@joyismygoal said...

what a lovely side trip

Anonymous said...

The glasses were D's. H found them in the car and was "accessorizing".

~AeroRob

I have a good life said...

How beautiful! :)

Yvonne said...

The grounds of the temple look absolutely beautiful.