I can't believe tomorrow is April 1st! Let's hear another chorus of "I can't believe how fast time flies!"
Yesterday morning Lu and I went with Debi and Austin to check out the camp ground for the 11 year old scout camp out. It was a fun drive, and a nice camp ground...except for the poison ivy, everywhere, poison sumac a plenty, and the oaks that have some dread tree disease and are falling down causing car damage and wrecking havoc on the paths. Pretty much Camp Shrek! I'm kind of glad I don't have an 11 year old scout! (Although I am sure they'll have a great time)
Last night we had the missionaries over for dinner, where we put on a lovely show, becoming the poster children for birth control as the kids squabbled at the table and got sent to their rooms not once but twice. Nice. ...thank goodness not typical, but still so embarrassing.
and to end on a positive note:
Things I am looking forward to (in no particular order, except number 1 which is really number 1)
- Baby Ziggy's arrival!!!!
- general conference
- my birthday ( I want a ________ and a ________...)
- Greg's birthday (we're birthday twins~ also Joy is a birthday twin with me)
- Greg's graduation from college at the end of April! Way to go Greg!!
- Sierra's graduation at the beginning of June!!!
- Rob's birthday
- going to Utah to visit
- selling our house (that should move up the list)
- going to Nauvoo (we just decided that on the trek from Utah to MD we are going to stop there and I've always wanted to go!!! and a stop in Ohio)
- the new Harry Potter movie
- Brother's field trip
- warm weather