I can't believe tomorrow is April 1st! Let's hear another chorus of "I can't believe how fast time flies!"
Yesterday morning Lu and I went with Debi and Austin to check out the camp ground for the 11 year old scout camp out. It was a fun drive, and a nice camp ground...except for the poison ivy, everywhere, poison sumac a plenty, and the oaks that have some dread tree disease and are falling down causing car damage and wrecking havoc on the paths. Pretty much Camp Shrek! I'm kind of glad I don't have an 11 year old scout! (Although I am sure they'll have a great time)
- Baby Ziggy's arrival!!!!
- general conference
- my birthday ( I want a ________ and a ________...)
- Greg's birthday (we're birthday twins~ also Joy is a birthday twin with me)
- Greg's graduation from college at the end of April! Way to go Greg!!
- Sierra's graduation at the beginning of June!!!
- Rob's birthday
- going to Utah to visit
- selling our house (that should move up the list)
- going to Nauvoo (we just decided that on the trek from Utah to MD we are going to stop there and I've always wanted to go!!! and a stop in Ohio)
- the new Harry Potter movie
- Brother's field trip
- warm weather