THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

all the little chicks are home :)

My Jenna is home from her travels. She had a great time at EFY, and at high adventure and in TX. She did some splunking, and white water rafting, and thrift store shopping, and dancing, and listening to lectures, and hanging out with friends, and high copes coarse, and spider killing, and late night giggling, and kayaking, and participated in all kinds of merry making and youthful fun.

I missed her, she brings a feeling of fun and adventure with her everywhere she goes.

It is so nice to have all the kids, and grandkids here! Love it!! We all knelt together for family prayer tonight and even though I took a peek at cute Tate bopping her Uncle E on the head in the middle of it there was still a special spirit here. Just to know that families can be together forever. What a tremendous blessing, what a wonderful gift.

I am really looking forward to winning Tatum over :), she loves Hannah, me not so much...yet. I will convince her!

I just know the next two months are going to fly by so I will have to try and enjoy every minute.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I have no doubt that you will win Tatum over.

I'm so glad Jenna had such a great time.

It's always wonderful when the whole family is together--although I must admit I always see well into the future and hope and pray that we're all together on the other side.

(I know JUST ENJOY THE MOMENT, YVONNE!!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

nice nice thoughts i love that feelingOF ALL TOGETHER How could Tatum not remember how much she loves you SHE WILL:) lOVE LOVE THAT PIC OF Jenna --AT efy??