THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

youthletes

oh my sweaty heck, I resolved not to complain about the weather any more but this morning I melted it was so hot outside.

The kids had the "youthletes" at the country club. E, H and Lu all participated. They rotated through events in tennis, golf and swimming. E and H both won gold in their age groups! It was such a fun surprise. Everyone got participation medals too, which was nice for Lu. It's been an exciting summer.

When they were done I felt like I had jumped in the pool, I was that sweaty! yuck.

Lu with some of her friends watching the boys compete.

3 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

You need to live in the pool in that heat. At least keep pointing the garden hose at yourself in case you have no pool.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Hah! I almost picked the same blog background you did.

Yvonne said...

I'm sure it's very humid there??? Humidity is really tough, but at least you don't have to dust as often ; )