THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

cinderella and the front porch

When I got back from the sweatfest, Dani and Tate treated me to lunch! Such a fun surprise. We went to the Front Porch and it was yummy and so cute. It's a restaurant that used to be a home. The Sterling family with their 17 children lived there from 1911 until about 4 years ago. It is newly the Front Porch, and it was a delight. The house reminded me of Baba Olya's house and I loved the paint colors. The food was also so tasty and the service was good. The company was the best of course, two thumbs way up!
Then it was time for hair cuts.

Tonight Jen, Dani, Lu and I went to see a community theater production of Cinderella. We sat by Jen and Julia and the girls had so much fun. It was magical and really well done, I was surprised by the talent of those young people and the sets and costumes were wonderful.



My friend Tessa is the theatrical director and after Lucy got to go up into Cinderella's coach!! Wow!!
It was a masterpiece. The whole production was a delight! If you get a chance grab your ballgown and tiara and head over to see it!


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a fantastic day.