THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Sabbath Day.

It's 3 17 am Monday morning and I am waiting on the couch with H who has a terrible earache. She can't sleep at we have until 3 30 until she can have more Tylenol. Poor thing. We thought it was swimmer ear...and it may be, but a trip to the doctor tomorrow will tell us for sure. Meanwhile she's been suffering.

I missed sacrament today. Last night the kids took bags of salt water taffy home from the ward social. Lu left some on her car seat and this morning sat in the car seat on the way to church. When we got there we discovered a melted rainbow of taffy on her dress, all over. She and I had to go home to change, and when I got back it was time for the closing prayer. I was so disappointed. Particularly when I learned that Julia had played her cello :( and I missed it. I am always sad to miss sacrament. It is a boost for the whole week.


After church we had some of big B's work mates over for dinner. We had a good time. Grilled, in the middle of quite the summer storm. Visited. Admired Charlotte and Chris' new baby Dean. I think everyone had a good time.

6 more minutes.

Hopefully then we'll get some sleep.

3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

have you tried piggbacking with ibuprofen? I know it is a little late for this- but that is what I do for my kids- tylenol every four hours, and advil every six- sorry she had such a rough night- and for you too-

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Poor H! Try to heat some table salt and wrap it in a cloth plus in a towel (very hot) and hold it on her ear until she can stand it. It works like a charm. Grandma's recipe.

Those two little girls on this post are mighty CUTE!

Yvonne said...

Sorry.