THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

you know you are old when:


it's 9:30 pm and the girls are getting ready to go out for dessert, and they ask you to come along, and instead you volunteer to stay home and look after the little ones.

Then when they are gone you sneak down stairs and just watch her sleep. So peaceful and perfect.

and that is a better night than you could have imagined.

4 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

What a cutie! 9:30 is sleeping time, or at least being in bed with a book in hand time, not dessert...so we must be really old.

Debby said...

What a great way to spend the evening!

Yvonne said...

Isn't it wonderful--I'm loving every minute of my stay here in California. (Have to admit I'm wondering if this baby will ever come ; )

Enjoy their visit.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

so sweet you are not old Grandma I am:) and no grandbabies