THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

pool time, pier time

After I got back from the trek drop off we went to the pool. No one wanted to smile for the camera, but they had a fun time swimming and cooling off. It is HOT today!
This evening little B had soccer try outs so Big B went with him and the rest of us headed down to El Cerro Grande for some fajitas. Then we went to the wharf and watched the sun set.


It was a lovely evening.


4 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love that last picture.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that sunset picture is a beaut!

-Big B

I have a good life said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! We still miss you a lot! C does especially. So glad Dani and Tate could be there. Have you won her over yet?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day and I agree that sunset picture is great. I usually try to have my kids in bed by sunset as I'm worn out by that... my poor kids! Well, in summer, that is.

It has been super hot here in OH too and we're grateful for our pool. Our 4th child "took off" swimming yesterday.

Laraba