THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 09, 2008

PACE

H is in PACE this year. I think she likes it, she's glad because her friend Karlee is in it and they combine 4th and 5th grade. Every week they have had a project to work on at home. This week they had to make a shield to represent themselves. She wanted to find a family crest but that didn't happen. Yesterday after school she finally got a chance to sit down and work on it and this is what she came up with, all by herself. I think it turned out really nice and she was happy with it as well.

PACE is what they call the enrichment program for gifted kids here in the great state of Texas. I don't know what it stands for. In Ca it was called GATE, which stood for gifted and talented education.

5 comments:

nikko said...

Oh my gosh. PACE is M's favoritest thing in the entire world. Unfortunately, he keeps leaving his PACE folder at school so he hasn't been doing the projects/homework. Sigh. How fun that she gets to do it with Karlee!

allison nadauld said...

I love the Book of Mormon pic. What a neat idea. When my kids are older I hope to have them make one too.

Alison said...

Karlee has always enjoyed PACE. She also thinks it's extra fun with H.

Gabriela said...

I'm not sure I know what PACE is, should I? Is it a Texas thing? A church thing?

Whatever it is-it is a lovely shield!

Julia Roberts said...

Looks like what H did would be a good FHE project. She did a great job.