THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stuff

Yesterday Lu and I went to the mall. It was very pleasant, we got there before it was open and spent some time playing on the playground. I went in search of church shoes for brother so once it opened we went to Payless and got a pair for him and a BOGO for Lucy, then we browsed around a little, shared a galactic sundae and headed home.Today Lu went to play with Austin. I had to choose what to do with my child free time. There is always laundry to fold, and a kitchen to clean or errands to run. I did do a little folding but I also made Lu this little Halloween jumper. I've had the fabric for some time and had been meaning to get on it for a while. It came together quickly and hopefully she'll enjoy wearing it.
Yesterday Lucy got some stickers at the mall. She shared with her good friend Millie who walked around all day with Hannah Montana stuck to her head :)
Today J starts drivers training after school. Watch out! She is excited. I am not.

5 comments:

nikko said...

That is one cute jumper!

I can't believe that J is starting Driver's Ed. Wow.

I have a good life said...

I am sure that J will be a great driver! Scary, though. Love the jumper and how fun to have kidless hours! :)

The Texas Bakers said...

LOL at that sticker! And Lu will be so cute in that jumper.

Yvonne said...

That little jumper is so cute.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You are so talented! I can't believe you just whipped that together! Love the photos of little Lu, she's a doll!