THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricks and Treats

After school we carved pumpkins. The kids didn't want to touch them. H said it hurt her skin (she does have sensitive skin that cracks in the cold so that could be true),Brother just thought it was yucky so Beloved and I got to do to honors.

Then we ate mac and cheese. Every year, for the last 15 or so I have made dinner in a pumpkin and jell-o grave yard and everyone complains so this year I decided to pass. They still complained but at least I didn't spend hours on it. We've had a lot of trouble with cheerful pleasant eaters. Anyway...


We got on our way. S and J to the game and us to the trunk or treat. It was, as always, a lot of fun.

Beloved got to meet his "hottie" Sarah. (I love Sherry, she is so awesome and looks like her too)


I handed out candy while he took Lu around. E and H disappeared with friends as soon as they could.

E and big E.



H and Olivia.
When we got home we pretended to be Democrats and redistributed the wealth, then the kids ate a few pieces and brushed their teeth and hopped into bed.
Now Beloved and I are eating sushi and watching "The Legend of Sleepy Hallow"




8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh how I miss the days when I had little ones to take around--our neighborhood was SO QUIET.

Love the Sarah Pallin costumes--too cute.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

so much fun, thanks for sharing

Leah said...

Sounds like you had a nice evening! Sushi with your Beloved? Wow! =)

I just wanted to let you know that the Giving Thanks challenge starts today. I hope you'll be able to participate again this year!

~ Leah

Christine said...

i love the new layout...thanksgiving is on its way soon enough! So i also loved the democraitc comment...thats the best part...sharing the kids treats!

Dani said...

what a cute family i have! I cant wait to see you guys!! 5 more days!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Blog. You are a very talented and AMAZING lady! What will I do the Palin glasses after Tuesday :-( ?

Julia Roberts said...

Trunk-or-Treating is always so much fun for the kids. It was a really fun evening.

Anne/kq said...

Do you know I have never been in a ward (or stake) that does Trunk or Treat ON Halloween? We always do it the Saturday before because that way it doesn't interfere with actual trick or treating... *whistles innocently as she contemplates double candy*