THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

pigs and goats and goals

We had a good weekend. On Friday night my good friend Good Life and her boys met brother and I at the dollar show. We had been waiting for Clone Wars to hit the theater and it was finally there. The boys had a GREAT time and loved the movie. It was so cute to see them be so happy to see each other, and so excited to go to the movies, and so enthusiastic in the blow by blow reenactment in the parking lot after :) Very fun. Beloved saw it opening weekend when he was in Detroit on business. He said it was a disappointment so I had very low expectations when I went in to it, he went so far as to advise me to bring a book to the theater (LOL), so with that expectation I found it "better than expected" it was kind of like watching brother and Beloved play Battlefront for two hours, with a little dialogue but it was okay and I had a fun time.

H went to book club while we were gone and then was able to stay after and watch Ariel's Beginnings, which she had such a fun time doing but said the movie was sad because we met Ariel's mother, who was so pretty and ended up eaten by a killer whale or some other tragic end. Yikes!

Saturday we had soccer. It was a very exciting game. We won 4-1! Brother got two goals, Ryan got the first goal of the game and McKenna the last. It was a hard fought victory and so fun to watch!!

This weekend was our Stake Conference. Saturday night was the adult session, which is my favorite meeting of the year. This one was awesome. The music was so touching and the talks were very powerful.

Renaldo update, he moved pens. Now he is rooming with Lilly, a little and shy meat goat who runs away every time we go to feed them. Hopefully it will work out well for him there. Also the pigs arrived so we went to see them and they were soooo cute and little. We wanted one!

almost forgot: Friday while Beloved and I were running errands we stopped for lunch at a place called Mamma Mia and my Chicken Jerusalem was the best ever, and he loved his Lasagna. I will definitely go back, it was so delish!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

One of my boys saw Clone Wars and was not terribly impressed.

It was out Stake Conference this weekend too--I feel the same about the Saturday night session. One of our sisters sang "Oh Divine Redeemer"--AMAZING.

I have a good life said...

So glad we got to do the movies! C had such a great time...and it was a lot like being forced to watch them play Battlefront for two hours. But, like you said, with low expectations...it was still a great time for all. And LD's excitement was fun, too.