THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

tell me about when I was a baby

this morning Lucy came in my room and crawled into bed. She wanted to hear about when she was a baby. So I told her some stories, about the day she was born and how much we loved her and how cute she was. Then she wanted to look at pictures so we did. It was fun.

Here's a favorite from February 05. Lucy and H ready for church. They were so little!

7 comments:

nikko said...

I remember coming to visit you in the hospital after you had Lu. Time flies!

Fold My Laundry Please said...

Oh my word! I thought that was a baby doll in her lap when I first saw the picture! What a sweet picture!

Krystal said...

What beautiful girls! She really does look like a little doll in her sister's lap. And, next time I think about making donuts...I'll remember your post and go buy some. :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Tender! And now you will be able to remember telling her what you remember about when she was a baby. :)

The Tall and Short of it said...

How cute!!

Anne/kq said...

Awwwww!

I love when Emma asks about when she was a baby. Or sometimes "tell me about when I was born." Then Bridget, then Maggie.

Of course last night she was playing baby dolls with her sister and she told Abba, "I have to take Bridget to the hospital to have her babies." A few minutes later they showed up again without any babies. Emma said, "Bridget is sad because she had to leave her babies at the hospital. But we are going to go get them now and then she will be happy!" It made me cry!

Jay said...

It doesn't seem that long ago that our babies were...babies! What sweet gals you have.