THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

easy, easy 3 step pie

We've been sick around here. Almost everyone. I finally got it starting Sunday night. By yesterday (Tuesday) I was in bed~ fever, miserable, sore throat the works. The big girls were at camp so DH took the day off to watch the littles. I got a lot of rest and some antibiotics and today am feeling better. Still tired and still with a headache but better. The house looks like a tornado went through it and my sister and her kids arrive for a long visit on Saturday. I guess we'll have to pull out the mops and the bribes tomorrow.

In the meantime the girls had a good time at camp. The went sailing and tubing down the Brazos, made smores, sang songs, had secret sisters, the works. They both reported that the testimony meeting was wonderful and that they got along. So thumbs up to that.

E is becoming a great little swimmer. H is working on her diving. G won't stay out of the water. I lifeguarded. That and a quick trip to Wal-mart to buy diapers and milk and taking Em to the eye doctor was all I was up to today.

I did make kabobs and pie for a homecoming dinner. I wanted the girls to feel like they were missed. The pie was tart but cool and refreshing. DH loved it. And it was SO easy. Gotta love that when you are tired.

1 can pink lemonade
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tub cool whip
1 graham cracker crust.
Mix the first 3 ingredients. Pour into crust. Freeze. Enjoy.

Also reading a great book "The Secret Life of Bees"

1 comment:

utmommy said...

Maybe we can make that pie when I'm there. Don't worry about cleaning, we are used to tornadoes around here.