THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the mode of transportation every family needs!

Summer has many joys. One is the ability to laugh bed time in the face and do what you want at whatever hour. For us a wild party hour is 9pm but still the luxury, the sense of freedom, the joy of the different. Last night our friend Ben called DH. He had bought a helicopter (yes, he's loaded) and wanted DH to come out and look at it and film him picking it up, turning it on, etc.

So he got three willing boys to hop in the truck right after dinner and they made the trip out to the airfield and had a great time. The boys got to sit in the helicopter. They got to watch it turn on. It was testostrone heaven:) When they got home they hopped in the pool for a "late night" swim before an even later FHE.


Just to show that we totally believe in breaking gender stereotypes here's the girls having their good time: fixing food for the chocolate fountain. We actaully offered for anyone who wanted to go on the airel excurtion that wanted to to go, we only had three takers. The girls specifically wanted to stay home and help with the treat.

3 comments:

Amadeo said...

I'm glad that I get to at least imagine experiencing all the fun, due to blogosphere, but I still wish I was there. Save some fun for Utah though!

Blackeyedsue said...

I would stay home for chocolate too.

smart mama said...

lol at the gender stereotypes