THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

the stockyards

We spent a very hot Saturday down at the Stockyards. It was a lot of fun. (except for G and I were both sick...again)

There was a cowboy magician that the kids thought was awesome! They also ran through the human maze. We ate at Risky's, then came home and hopped in the pool!

My Sister V, and the girls were one team. S took the boys through. DH and I stood on the observation deck and took photos.




Last night we had huge thunderstorms. Water actually got in the attic it was blowing so hard.

2 comments:

Lei said...

Sorry you are sick. :(

Great pics...

Gabriela said...

Super pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun with utmommy!

Hope you feel better soon.