THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tomorrow we "vacation", okay road trip.

Things to do today, so we can leave tomorrow:

  • Go to the pool store: get DE, acid and a new float
  • Talk to the pool guys about coming in a week to check chemicals
  • Take Millie to the Steers to be doggy sat while we're gone
  • Get trip food at Wal mart
  • get an oil change
  • wash car and vacuum it
  • pack (luckily we only have a couple loads of dirty clothes so this will go relativly quickly)
  • clean house
  • return library book
  • take a key to Kriste so she can bring in the mail and water the garden
  • go to the bank
  • go to the pharmacy to get my perscription
  • take S to the Richardsons (she's the lucky winner of the fly to Utah ticket since our car doesn't hold our whole family and she is going to EFY and returning later than us. SHe will fly on Monday)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you have a lot to do. Have fun on your vacation.

Nettie said...

Just reading that made me tired. I hope your supermom powers kick in and you get it all done. Have a safe journey!

Mall Worker said...

thats quite a list! I hope you can get it all done with out a hitch and you have a safe trip!