THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

our TX days are drawing to a close.

V and the kids are leaving on Thursday. I can't believe it's been three weeks already. We have had so much fun. I would be SO sad, except we are going to pack up the minivan and follow them out to Utah. We're actaully leaving on Friday but then we'll be there for12 days so that'll be so fun. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing DD#1! And the little kids have never been to Utah so there will be lots of fun things to see and do. And we can spend more time with the cousins. They have been having tons of fun, very few disagreements and will be so sad when the vacation is over.


G loves chocolate, she's such a girl!
We spend hours each day in the pool.


The "Blondies!" I think they look a like, and they both look like Aunt Anna who we can't wait to see on Saturday!

6 comments:

Amadeo said...

Yay! I can't wait for saturday!

Gabriela said...

Hey, you guys are all related??? Wow. what a little web of bloggers you've got going on!

Have a safe trip, well be in UT too, but after you've left I think.

:)

Mel said...

The blondies do look alike and I can see the resemblance with Anna! Enjoy your time together!

Pirate Princess said...

awesome - hope you have a fabulous trip!

Nettie said...

So sad! But, yay, you get to keep the love going and go to Utah! I hope you both have safe journeys!

Anonymous said...

bottom pic would be nice if she had no nappy on, legs spread hairless heaven in full view, I love tod pu--y