THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

good thing I have things to do at 4am...

We've had illness. G has been sick for two days. Emily is sick. Yesterday DH was in bed all day. We also have Nana, Abba and Uncle Brian in town for H's dance recital which was yesterday. H felt great in the morning for dress rehearsal. Was sick by afternoon. She still wanted to go so we loaded her up with tylenol. Left Daddy and G home, poor babies! And made the trip anyway.


The recital was very fun. H danced well and had lots of fun. Backstage is as much fun as in the front.

This is H getting ready for her first jazz number "Mickey"


Her whole class just before going on stage.


Stray Cat Strut, tap.

Romeo and Juliette. Our favorite. Ballet.

G and I are up watching Wiggles and being miserable. Hopefully she'll fall asleep before the sun comes up and I can sneak back to bed.

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! Cute photos! Looks like fun.

Lei said...

Love the cheetah print costume - reminds me of one of my first dance recitals!

Karla said...

Glad you were able to make it to the recital inspite of all the sickies! Hang in there!

utmommy said...

What a cute little dancer!! M and H are going to have so much fun this summer. I can't wait. Don't you love those 4 a.m. movies. I got to watch Cinderella at 3 a.m. just last weekend!! Yeah for us.