THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

water shoes


Every day we find 7 pair of water shoes, 7 bathing suits, 7 towels. We slather up 7 little bodies with sunscreen. Then we go out by the pool and watch them splash and laugh and jump and dive. They are 7 little fish!

(luckily the teens find their own, I only have to warn them of the dangers of skin cancer, accidental drowning and too loud music each day:})

3 comments:

Erickson Family said...

What a cute picture! I love going to the pool with my kids. I am looking forward to lots of swimming outings this summer.

Lana said...

the cement is so hot they wear their shoes on the walk to the pool. Only some of them keep them on for swimming, although if we ever go to a lake we'll need them I suppose.

Pirate Princess said...

How fun! Still too cold here for swimming pools....SIGH. :)