THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

Rainforest Cafe/ Gaylord Texan

Turns out the kids are really sick. I took G to the doctor this morning and she tested (+) for strep, and she has an ear infection. Everyone is on antibiotics now and hopefully will be feeling well soon. DH is really dragging and not feeling well.

Still we have family in town and a little sickness is not going to keep us down. We took them to the Gaylord Texan to walk around, so fun and such luxury! Then we went to the Rainforest Cafe where the kids were so impressed with the sights and sounds of the jungle. I was pretending we lived in Small Town Mexico where we would see monkey and water falls and awesome sites every day:) After we went to a book store, one of our favorite activities.

Now it's 10:30 pm. H went with Nana and Abba to sleep at the hotel!! So exciting for her. Jess and S are swimming in their jeans, something they've been begging to do all week and Jess goes home tomorrow so it was now or never. J is sewing jeans purses, E and DH are asleep and I, well I am up with Albutorol enhanced G who can breath now but is wired.

I never get to sleep :(

E in front of the rainforest cafe with his new friend the red eyed tree frog.!
Me and J and S modeling our new earrings, got at the Gaylord gift shop.




E and Abba by a beautiful fountain.
Waiting for our dinner to be served. We had a good day.

Hopefully everyone will feel better tomorrow!

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Sounds sooo fun!! My kids would've loved to be in "Small Town". I love E's shirt, what a handsome boy!

Karla said...

My kids love it when they get to stay in a hotel when visitors come to town. It's like a mini vacation for them, and us! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Pirate Princess said...

this sounds great! i miss texas. :) glad ya'll had a great time!

Pirate Princess said...

this sounds great! i miss texas. :) glad ya'll had a great time!