THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Lights on Temple Square

One last picture of my six babies, while they are still my babies. Tomorrow Dani will be Greg's bride and things will be different. Our family will be bigger, and it will be wonderful. It's exciting to see the kids grow and become their own persons; and now to watch D start her life with Greg and someday we'll have grandbabies! So many exciting things to come. Tonight though they were all together and for just a minute time stood still; I am glad to capture the moment.


I have always wanted to see the lights on Temple Square. They were wonderful. We stopped in the tabernacle and listened to the choir practice. E loved it. He is very musical, he hummed carols the rest of the night.
H said she had always wanted to see where the prophet spoke to see if it was real. They were all enraptured and quiet.


The air was frigid and the lights were sparkly, it seemed very Christmasy!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how amazing to have them together as your "kids" one last time. It's a great picture. I know you'll cherish that one forever. Good luck tomorrow.

nikko said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to hear all the details when you get home.

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures. I am hoping we get to see the lights while we are there for Christmas.

Joyismygoal said...

Wonderful pictures even better memories-

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful time for your family... it's been a joy to read about - thank you for sharing :)

Awesome Mom said...

Lovely pictures!!! I love going to Temple Square during Christmas time. That is the thing I miss the most about living in Utah.

Anne/kq said...

What great pics. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Also sounds faaaar too cold for me.

talitha said...

The last picture of the Temple is fabulous! What a wonderful time for you!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! Congratulations on your daughter's wedding!
I'm a TX mom by roots too with five girls and one boy! That is until the end of this month and it will be 6 girls and one boy!

Hugs,
Shiloah Baker
www.homemakingcottage.com
www.homemakingcottage.com/blog

Super Happy Girl said...

WOW!!!
Beautiful! Those are awesome pictures. Thanks for posting them :)

Chellie said...

Those are fantastic pictures! I'll be there in 3 weeks, right before the lights are gone until next year. This made me more than excited to go. I go every year and feel like I am seeing it for the first time, time and time again.