THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wedding Day

After the sealing, which was so nice, we went outside to take pictures. I am anxious to see the ones the photographer got but in the meantime here's a little peek at the festivities.
Our family, looking snowblinded!
Mr. and Mrs.
Our Texas Bride

Dani and her girls.

I don't know what we are whispering about but this is a cute photo!
At least this one won't be leaving for a long long time.
"Finally I have a brother!" says Brother

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful!!! I love the red. They look so cute together.

Suzanne said...

Wow!!! Everyone looks so wonderful and formal with the red and black. It looks like it was such a happy day! :)

Azul said...

What a beautiful family! You are so blessed. Thanks for sharing the photos. I comment infrequently, but read your blog faithfully.

Code Yellow Mom said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! What a happy day and you all look so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the images. especially the "whispering" one.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Joyismygoal said...

SO lovely......mom looks so happy too and a little wistful........ love the boots,
and the colors photograph so well

nikko said...

Yay! Can't wait for the open house this weekend!

D looks SO beautiful! You must be a happy momma.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous! I love your blog, i check it every day, and I am so happy for your family!
Love, Jaelle
momtothreebabies@aol.com

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. No really, she's breathtaking! You seriously have a family of beautiful people! If these were the pictures that you guys took I can't even imagine the amazing photos the professional photographer took! wow!

Melessa Gregg said...

Everyone is so beautiful, thanks for sharing your pictures and your words about such a wonderful milestone in your life and D's. (As the mom of three girls, I'm tearing-up quite a bit here.)