THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I have a great husband

This morning when the babies got up he got up with them and let me sleep in! I am usually the getter upper so this was a very nice treat.

Then when I did get up he said he was giving them a bath. So instead of helping I went to the fridge grabbed some leftovers from last nights dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and spent a few minutes catching up on blogs. How nice!!

Yesterday we did some shopping. Everyone except Lucy, Uncle Brian and me went to see 'Night at the Musuem' and we ate at The Cheesecake Factory. It was very fun. Ohio is very cold, Brrrr!

5 comments:

utmommy said...

How nice for you!!

Anne/kq said...

That's sweet. My husband does stuff like that all the time and I love him so much. :)

Suzanne said...

Such a thoughtful hubby! How nice that must have been!

I've heard "Night at the Museum" is very cute. We'll have to go and see it! :D

Melzie said...

Was the movie good? I'm going to go see it tomorrow solo... I do like BS-- so hoepfully! :) Your dh sounds wonderful-- I know mine has been great this last few days too. I love it!

yerdoingitwrong said...

mmmmmmmmmm.......cheesecake factory. yummy! My hubby is like that, too. I consider myself very very lucky!!