THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to Nana!


Wednesday Nana and Abba arrived and we all headed up to Heber to stay at the Holiday Inn.

We went out to dinner to celebrate Nana's 60th birthday. It was very fun.

After dinner we went to Greg's parents home and met them. They were very nice and we had a nice visit about the wedding and the kids. (now I'm officially old I can call my almost married daughter and her husband "the kids". :})

The only hard thing is we want to be with everyone at the same time. H and E were SO excited to go to the airport and get their grandparents and at the same time they wanted to stay with their cousins.

Luckily we'll be able to go back and spend another day together on Sunday before we head home and we'll all be together for wedding stuff.

Utah is very cold.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Happy B_Day Nana:)