THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Preschool Christmas

It's our week for preschool and today we had our little Christmas lesson.
We found lots of our Christmas books and put them on the fireplace. Brother and Lucy had a great time looking through them while we waited for our friends to arrive.

After all the kids got here we had lesson time and then they decorated cookies. After we piled into the suburban and took them to one of their Sunbeam teachers. It took a long time to strap down six car seats and six wiggly excited little kids but we made it! Sis. E showed them Megan's pet lizard, which was really the highlight of the day.


We stopped at the playground on the way home to play a little.

When we got home we had time for snack and cleanup. The day went quickly. As it often does.

My friend Nikko came to pick up her little guy and we were visiting for a few minutes when I heard water running. Luckily I went to look because the sink was on and plugged up with TP, don't ask how that could have happened, and was over flowing the counter and the floor. Even the bathroom drawers were holding water. We caught it quickly and hopefully everything will dry out soon.

Now I can cross preschool off my list and I can focus on getting the ward party done and packing to go out of town.
We're a little too busy this month, I'm tired. We're getting enough sleep it's just the emotional energy of planning all these things and trying to make everything nice. I'll be glad when it's the new year and the kids are in school and I have no events so I can go back to my normal routine of sitting around eating bon bons and surfing the web all day :)

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

fun, fun fun!!

The ole tp in the sink trick. My son was a master of that one when he was a little guy. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm sure that's what you do all day long. :-)

nikko said...

Bon bons and web surfing... Aaaahhh... Can't wait for normal, myself, and I don't have half as much on my plate as you do. (Thank goodness we're not traveling for Christmas!!)

utmommy said...

Because you have nothing else to do all day except eat bon bons and surf the web, right?