THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

what are you going to do now?...





I am SOOOOO excited! We are going to DisneyWorld!
I grew up in So California and we went to Disneyland every few years when I was a kid. When I had kids I took them every year and it is really the happiest place on Earth. It was so fun and magical. I always wanted to stay at a disneyland hotel and go more than one day in a row.

We've been talking about this for some time and now last night we booked our dream disney vacation for the whole family! Thanks Abba!!!!!!!
We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge! WooHoo! It'll be so great. The kids will love it, the teens will love it, the newly weds will love it, we will love it and the grandparents will love it.

We are lucky, lucky, lucky.

6 comments:

utmommy said...

So wish we could go with you guys. It'd be so fun.

Happy Birthday S! I can't believe she's 16.

sounds like you had a wonderful christmas. I can't believe I haven't even talked to you yet.

Anne/kq said...

Jealous! I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to DW. Growing up in SoCal, I do indeed get to do Disneyland about once a year but it's just not the same thing, much as I love it. I've always had friends who went every other year or so to Disney World, and it's never even been in the realm of possibility for my family (for one thing, both my parents hate Disneyland, there is no way they are flying or otherwise schlepping all the way across the family for an even bigger Disney park.)

Melessa Gregg said...

Woo Hoo! Not trying to promote my blog, but if you ever do read it-there are lots of posts documenting our various Disney trips under the "My Mickey Mouse Obsession" category. Whether you ever read those or not though, I'm thrilled for your family and you will have a great time! (We stayed at AKL too. It's amazing!)

yerdoingitwrong said...

How fun! I'll bet you're excited. Great blog, btw.

Suzanne said...

How exciting! I went to Disneyland for the first time when I was 8 and I remember so much of it! I'm sure it will be a memory your kids treasure! :D

Anonymous said...

So jealous. I would love to take the kids to Disneyland. Maybe one day.