THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 17, 2006

a day of rest


We had so much food left over that I told DH to invite some friends over for lunch. We ended up having 5 other families, ourselves, Dad, some extra friends of J's and *2 missionaries over for the afternoon. We ate and visited, the kids ran around. It was very fun, very casual and relaxing.
One of our missionaries is Irish and the other from Tonga. They sang some Tongan Hymns for us and it was really lovely.

Now a lot of our extra food was gone and it was such a fun way to end the weekend.

Time to look ahead. I have the ward Christmas dinner to plan and execute, packing for our trip to Ohio, Christmas shopping to do and preschool to teach this week. It should be low key and stress free :)

*the missionaries were only there for about an hour

2 comments:

Mel said...

Are you exhausted yet? And I thought I was busy!

Suzanne said...

I suspected before, but now I'm convinced. You really are Super Woman! I'm glad things went so well. What a special time for your family! :)