THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Festival of Lights

We had planned on going to SLC to see the lights but Lucy was running a fever and M has a hurt leg so we drove through the festival of lights instead.

It was very, very nice. When we got there we all piled into the suburban and drove through the park. All the displays were wonderful and the kids ohhhed and ahhhed their way through, twice.

5 comments:

Nettie said...

What fun! I love Christmas lights, especially at Temple square. Where is the Festival of Lights? Are they the ones at Thanksgiving Point?

Oh, and this morning at the bus stop we could still see the moon and got in a discussion about how big it was. My dd started saying it was bigger than our car and I pointed out it was bigger than the United States, to which she replied, "I bet it's even bigger than Texas!"

Anonymous said...

How neat, I bet all the kids liked that. I love seeing all the Xmas lights.

Joyismygoal said...

Pretty!!! Poor Lucy her blowouts were not just traveling troubles she is sick! I hope she gets better and y'all have a great week offun and weddinging:0 hug Dani for me.

Mel said...

Is this in SF? I love the Festival of Lights. Great pictures!

nikko said...

Hope little Lou feels better soon. Your lights pictures turned out great! Everything is a-okay at your place, btw.