THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cookie exchange


Tonight I went to a fun cookie exchange hosted by my good friend joyismygoal. It was just the right pause in a busy season that I needed. We played a few games. My favorite was a Christmas carol game. We were sitting in a circle and one person sang a line to a Christmas song. The next person had to sing something that had the last word the person next to them sang in their line somewhere. It was fun. We have some good singers, and some not so good, but I think everyone enjoyed it. We visited and ate and laughed.
At the end we all went home with cookies for our families.

This morning we took Millie to the vet. It went well. She behaved well and Lucy and Brother enjoyed looking at all the animals at Petsmart.

Tonight when I got home the kids were up playing with DH, waiting for cookies, and enjoying each others company. After everyone got to try a cookie I started to clean the kitchen from dinner and the kids continued to rough house in the living room. Somehow brother managed to kick H in the jaw and she chipped her two front teeth. It's not too bad but that is my nightmare, to damage my teeth. I hate the dream where my teeth crumble out of my mouth or other catastrophe. I feel so bad for little H. I hope we don't have deep damage and that's it just a superficial chip. Darn it.

6 comments:

Mel said...

OUCH! I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully its not too bad.

The cookie tray is making me hungry.

utmommy said...

Poor H.

The cookies look yummy! Glad it turned out good.

Pirate Princess said...

A cookie exchange! What a fun idea... low key so no one is stressed... i love it! :)

Sorry about the tooth... that's no fun, esp. here at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I hope it's not too bad.

I get to go to my first ever cookie exchange tomorrow night. I can't wait to try all the different cookies.

Rachelle said...

Poor H. those cookies look so yummy!

Gabriela said...

You know, I have never participated in a cookie exchange. I feel kind-of bad about that. Your cookies look awesome!