THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Father/Son Camp Out

This weekend is our ward father/son camp out. With Beloved working his crazy test schedule I didn't think brother would be able to go but then Papa said he wouldn't mind taking him. Yeah! and then Beloved was able to arrange his schedule so he had Sat. off this week so he drove up late after work on Friday to meet them.

Yesterday morning at 5:30 brother popped up. Is it time to go? He was ready. He was very insistent that his friend K and M were skipping school to get a head start on the trip and he would be sooo late. As it turned out I saw them getting off the school bus the same time as E and I am sure they did not skip school :)

At 4:00 we took Papa, the tent, some s'more fixin stuff, a bag of apples, some homemade chocolate chip cookies, flashlights, camp chairs and a VERY excited 6 year old boy over to the Cooks so they could ride up together. (Beloved had the rest of their stuff stowed in his truck to bring up later). I hope, although have no doubts about it, that they are having an AWESOME time!

H was invited to a girl sleepover and J had a football game so Grandma, Lu, S and I went out to dinner together. We went to Friday's where the restaurant was way too cold, the food was just okay and there was no TP in the bathroom. Kind of a bummer but it was still fun. We went to Wal mart after then watched a movie.

Today we have a soccer game, our first swim meet and the Women's Broadcast.

2 comments:

nikko said...

Yeah, I have no idea why K thought they weren't going to school yesterday. He even turned in his weekly homework on Thursday because he thought he wouldn't be there on Friday. He was very disappointed when I told him they were leaving *after* school. LOL.

utmommy said...

I bet they had a great time at the campout. I SO miss talking to you. I think we'll be able to chat during my lunch breaks, now that I think I got my schedule down! I miss you!

Love you:)