THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008

per brother's request


Mom, mom come to my room and take a picture. This call came to me quite some time after the "official bedtime" had passed. Brother had tucked his webkins in for the night. And thought they were so cute I guess :) Today we played pet hospital as Grandma took needle and thread to several of our friends who were injured in battle. Pink death was near decapitated, and Super Frog had a ripped leg. Also Lu's purple baby elephant had a wound that was leaking beads. Grandma fixed them up and they are as good as new now.

3 comments:

utmommy said...

Grandma will have some things to fix here too!

Yvonne said...

Grandma's are such handy, eh.

I have a good life said...

How fun to have your parents back for a time! We have a ladybug that needs to visit a pet hospital, too! :(