THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

good food we've had this week

Creole Stuff Mushrooms (0 pts)
chop red peppers
mushroom stems
onion
spinach
saute
add whole wheat bread crumbs
creole seasoning and turmeric
stuff into mushrooms and bake for 15 minutes
Yumm-o!

Quick Italian Meatball Soup

(easy and SO delicious)

bake Italian meatballs (from the freezer section)

meanwhile:

2 cans chicken broth (I used Rachel Ray's and it was really good)

1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes

1/2 cup small soup pasta

5 oz fresh spinach leaves

1/4 cup parm

Combine broth and tomatoes. Cover and bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, boil for 5 minutes until pasta is tender, stir in spinach. Remove from heat, let sit 5 minutes. Serve with Parmesan cheese on top. So Good.


No explanation necessary

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

That food looks so yummy! I love recipes and that soup seems really delicious and easy! What could be better!?! Thanks for sharing.

utmommy said...

Yum on all 3 accounts!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the recipes. I forgot I wanted them.

Julia Roberts said...

That soup was so delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I agree- we tried the soup last night and it was a big hit with all of my kids- a near impossibility- Thanks for posting it-