THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I am Grateful

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2008/10/thankful-month.html



Leah is hosting a month of gratitude again. I participated last year and really enjoyed it. It was wonderful to focus on the blessings in life.

To start the month off I am grateful that we live so close to the temple. Beloved and I went this evening and had a wonderful time. I am also grateful for two big girls who watched the littles and got brother to his birthday party and feed them yummy pizza, thanks to the internet! and on line ordering!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I need to join that challenge and focus on my blessings.

We are so grateful to have a temple that's only 6 hours away. I look forward to the day when there is one here in Winnipeg.

Robin said...

I'm grateful to have you as a friend