THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friend Party

Early this morning Lucy bounced into my room, ready to be four, and ready to get everything set for her party. She filled the cute whale cups we got for her friends with chocolate kisses while I baked cupcakes.
A lot of thought was given to who she wanted to invite. I didn't want to invite the whole sunbeam class (14 kids) or everyone we knew. A few friends is better for a four year old birthday. Emmie, Austin and "other G" were on the list for sure, they are her best friends and spend time together each week as we baby sit for each other and the moms take turns working.
Then she wanted to invite P, who is our neighbor and they are recently good little friends. He is almost 3, but since he comes from the McBrainy family he doesn't have trouble keeping up:)
Also Ruby and Emma made the list. Then I cut it off. There were several other sunbeam friends she wanted to invite but this seemed like a good number to me.

We played pin the tail on the donkey and doggie doggie where's your bone. Also ring around the rosies, animal charades and general running around and playing with toys and stuff!






The kids had fishie fruit snacks to decorate their little ocean cupcakes with and capri suns to drink.




(recylced 4 candle from last night)









We ended with some dancing to the little pony sing along that Lucy got as a present. Very fun!!







4 comments:

nikko said...

P talked about it all afternoon. And he shared his chocolate with me and Little M. Thank you so much for inviting him!

Happy Birthday Lu!

Yvonne said...

Looks like a great birthday celebration.

utmommy said...

What a fun party!

I love your carpet.

c. griffith said...

what a fun party! she is definitely the cutest four year old i ever saw. happy birthday!!!
charmela