THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, January 02, 2009

Virtual Tour...by me.

Our computer room. This tv has bunny ears but it gets PBS and that's really what we care about.

Front room, looking into the entry way.
Cowboy bathroom. This is my favorite bathroom. We have four and they each have a name: lighthouse, cowboy, frog and mom's.




S's bedroom. On the other side is her bookshelf and dresser and mirror.

Brother's room. I love his other wall with his fighter plane mural.


Kitchen, with new and maybe kind of ugly table cloth.

Little girls room.

Lu's herd on her pillow, penguins on H's.

Kitchen. Clean. That doesn't happen often.



Our bedroom with new carpet, bedding and curtains. Do purple and brown really match?

Upstairs bathroom.


living room, another angle.










3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Where is the rest of the table? And maybe on the tablecloth-- just shorter?

Alison said...

Your house looks GREAT lots of work but GREAT!

Yvonne said...

Great job.