THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

we've having one of these

nope, I'm not pregnant, but Dani is!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

I get to be the grandma! :) So excited.

Dani called on Christmas and told us the exciting news. We've been keeping it a secret, while quietly doing the happy dance.

I think it's a girl, a girl is a great way to start a family....or a boy...boys are great too!! Whatever it is he or she will be one lucky little baby. She'll have awesome parents and a whole family that adores him.

16 comments:

Cheri said...

That is so exciting- Congratulations!

nikko said...

Oh my gosh! How wonderful! You'll make a great grandma!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

How Exciting! I personally can't wait for one of those calls, but I have a few years yet- my own baby won't be home for almost 10 months- then he has to get married-

c. griffith said...

You are gonna be a grandma, crazy! Congrats! I am so happy for all of you!
charmela

utmommy said...

Yeah!

Do you still want to be mimi?

maggie moran said...

GREAT and CONGRATS!!! :D

marcia@joyismygoal said...

wow congrats!!!!!

Chellie said...

YAY! That is so exciting!

Robin said...

i'm super excited

lera said...

Aren't you too young for this??

Congratulations.

Yvonne said...

Oh I am so excited for you. CONGRATULATIONS to you and, of course, to your Dani ; )

I bet you have been doing that happy dance and that there is a grandma and grandpa doing a happy dance in Europe ; )

Natalie said...

I am doing a happy dance here in Belgium. How wonderful for Dani! And now I just found out that Em is having her baby today.

Caroline said...

Congrats! Yea for babies! Time to start thinking of quilt colors.... ;o)

Alison said...

Yeah!! Congrats Grandma!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oh JOY, your mom must be DYING to be so far from all the action! I can't believe you'll be a granny, congrats. . . this is so exciting and Dani is so adorable, she'll be a great mom!

Krystal said...

Wow! Congratulations!! That is very exciting!!