so the good:
- Mom posted on her blog. I like to read the mission stories. Here they are, little missionaries in Belgium! Fun. I am excited for them.
- J spoke in church today. She did a good job (she had a good talk writer :) )
- RS lesson was good.
- My SS class was attentive and asked questions that had something to do with the lesson, they were fun.
- Had a fun little chat w/ Michelle and Nikko waiting for class to start.
- Angel food cake for dessert tonight.
- Someone came to look at the house.
- D is almost a quarter of the way done with her pregnancy. Cute Calan and his mom and dad sat in front of us and it made me think of her and then I realized, hey it's been almost 10 weeks! Wow!
- I have a new book to start reading tonight that I am excited about...unless I decide to save it for the plane next week (nah, that won't happen)
- Yesterday we found some floor plans that are much closer to 300,000 than 400,000 that we like and this makes me very happy!
- no one is sick
- it's not raining
- Lucy was the biggest wiggle worm in sacrament, this is the second week in a row. For a while she was doing well and now this, I don't know what happened.
- the microphone was buzzing and very annoying.
- The kids fought in the car on the way home, over dumb stuff.
- I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be for my lesson (although it still went well, thankfully)
- now the kids are outside, hitting each other with sticks (maybe that belongs on the good list, they are outside and all seem agreeable to being hit so who am I to stop them?)
- Beloved has a meeting and will miss dinner again :(