THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 01, 2009

randomly starting the new year

scrubbing the grout...don't you wish you spent the holiday's with us ;)

playing with the Chi
the Cooks and the Elders came over for some yummy Cincinnati chili and some new years day games.
Other random things.
I love looking out my window and across the road and seeing the neighbors lit up deer on their lawn. So cute!
When I watch the Ace of Cakes now I totally have a bigger appreciation for how hard it is to make those beautiful cakes.
Sprite and SunnyD ~ yummy together!
I like our new carpet.
sorting socks~ not my strong suit
Beloved is an awesome fast and really good painter.
I like Burt's Bees
another year, another resolution to get in shape
Millie is a good dog
I'll be sad to see our vaca end. It's been a lot of work but fun to have everyone here doing it together.
The End
2009~ one day done, 364 great ones to go!



3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Happy New Year to you Texans. . . although will you still be Texans when you move? If not, you can join me in making fun of Texas, ha, ha. . .you have too many friend there to ever do that! (and you're too nice!)

Yvonne said...

Great way to start the year.

Sorting socks is not a favorite of mine either ; )

lera said...

When you say "Cincinnati Chili," do you mean, by chance, Skyline chili (gagging)???

I had a bad morning sickness experience with that while living in Columbus.