THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've been tagged

Here's what a big goof ball I am, I was tagged by My Full Hands and I was so excited. Hey I have on-line friends Yeah!

So here goes

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. go to Africa
2. serve a mission (or four) with my husband
3. see all my children married in the temple
4. learn how to quilt
5. teach seminary
6. become a good swimmer
7. live out of the country for a while

Seven things I cannot do:
1. go under water without getting water up my nose and gagging
2. blow my nose
3. think spatically
4. speak a foreign language
5. figure out how to put links on my sidebar
6. spell well
7. go to wal-mart without spending more than I planned on

Seven things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. his intelligence
2. he's tall, dark and handsome
3. he loves kids
4. he wants to do good
5. he's very sincere
6. he's hard working
7. he's dependable


Seven things that I say often:
1. I love you
2. clean up your room
3. dinner's ready
4. where are my keys?
5. remember who you are
6. brush your teeth
7. how was your day?

Seven Books I Love:
1. Baby Catcher
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Where the Wild Things Are
4. The Book of Mormon
5. Anne of Green Gables
6. Harry Potter
7. Work & Glory series

Seven Movies I Could Watch Over and Over: I'm not big on watching movies a lot of times but some I like and could watch more than once are
1. The Other Side of Heaven
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Santa Clause 2
5. Sleepless in Seattle
6. Doc Hollywood
7.Cheaper by the Dozen

Seven people I'd like to hear Sevens from:
I don't know very many bloggers, but if you read here and want to please do and leave me a link so I can read them!

5 comments:

owlhaven said...

I'm totally with you on losing my keys and overspending at Walmart!

Mary

Mel said...

I too would like to become a good swimmer and learn how to put links on my sidebar! :) I love your blog.

Karla said...

I'm glad you played! I think there are a lot of women out there who love Anne of Green Gables. And the Wal Mart thing, I do a dance of joy if I get out of there without spending over $100.00!

Karla said...

Sorry I listed you as Utmommy instead of Txmommy on my blog. Wrong state!!!!

Pirate Princess said...

I'll do it, but it'll hafta wait until tues or wed - today's posting is the wedding. :)